Support outside of office hours
Below is a list of resources that may be useful for anyone struggling with mental health.
Who should call these numbers?
- Anybody worried about their mental health;
- Anybody using Shropshire Healthcare’s adult mental health services who needs to contact them out of hours;
- Anybody who cares for someone receiving adult mental health services;
- Anybody concerned about the mental health of an adult family member or close friend;
- Professionals needing advice and guidance regarding mental health issues.
Shropshire MHS is not responsible for the content of these websites or the services provided.
- NHS Urgent and emergency care services in England
- Access Service for Adult Mental Health– Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin
Telephone: 0300 124 0365
- Call 111 for urgent medical attention that will not wait until your surgery is next open. NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
- The National Mind website provides some ideas to help on their Information and Support page. To view these, click the yellow box “I need urgent help”
- Samaritans– 01743 369 696 / 116 123
- Cruse Bereavement Counselling telephone support – National Number – 0808 808 1677 Local – 0845 606 6812
- SANEline services – SANE 0300 304 7000
- The Green Oak Foundation –Counselling and wellbeing support
- Hearing Voices Network
- Shropshire Recovery Partnership – 01743 294 700
- VoiceAbility – 0300 330 0642
- Shropshire Council
- Telford and Wrekin Council